This vintage-meets-modern macrame wall hanging tapestry is inspired by tribal objects, ethnic art, Aztec decor and boho decor.
Unique design, long hours of knotting, meticulously handcrafted, using natural materials, giving a minimalist feel and creating a relaxed feel in the room. It makes the perfect statement piece for the head bed, on the hallway, over a sofa or next to the front door for a boho look and feel.
Nicely packed can be a perfect Eco-friendly gift for a person who enjoys the bohemian style. These Macrame wall hangings are made from a natural cotton rope, have been woven and knotted into an intricate flag-shaped pattern detailing a mix of shapes and textured delight.
All the macrame hangings have been sturdily constructed and can be wall hung from the rope wrapped around a natural bamboo dowel. Use this decorative wall hanging to add a handmade Touching to your home, office or cabin.
Size: Approx 40cm W x 85cm L
Material: 100% high-quality cotton rope + wood
Package Contents: 1 * tapestry 1 * wooden pole
1. Because the natural wooden sticks are not the same, the shape of the wooden sticks actually delivered is not entirely consistent with that shown in the picture.
2. The real colour of the tapestry may be slightly different from the pictures shown on the website caused by many factors such as the brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
3. Pure manual weaving, the size is slightly error; each tapestry is unique. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
4. Due to the transportation packaging, the tassels will not be smooth when received; it is recommended to comb the tassels with a comb. The rope is easy to mess with. After receiving it, shake it and straighten it out.
5. The natural cotton rope may have some smell, which is produced by cotton craftsmanship. It will disappear after a few days when hung on the wall.
6. Cleaning method: It is recommended to pop up or use a blower to clean the dust.